Embedding A Mortgage Payment Calculator
All of the listings on your RealtyNinja website automatically have a "calculate mortgage" button, but if you want to create a standalone mortgage payment calculator on one of your pages, follow the steps below.
Here are the steps:
- Go to http://www.ratehub.ca/mortgage-calculator-widget
- Choose your province and any other settings you wish via their form
- Copy the embed code they provide (HTML Snippet)
- Login to your website (yourwebsite.com/login)
- Click EDIT MY WEBSITE
- Go to the page you wish to edit
- Click EDIT THIS PAGE
- Click into the area that you wish to embed the mortgage payment calculator
- Click the "Embed" icon
- Paste in the embed code you copied earlier
- Click "Embed This"
- Click SAVE THIS PAGE
The same steps above can be used for all embeddable mortgage calculators. We find the ones on Ratehub.ca to be the most useful and user-friendly, but here are some alternatives: