Embedding A Walkscore Neighborhood Widget
NOTE: This feature is already integrated on our listing pages. If you wish to add this on a different page, you can follow this guide.
Walkscore.com's neighborhood widget is a great tool that highlights the neighborhood, displays neighborhood map boundaries and provides the neighborhood Walk Score. Walkscore rates a location on its "walkability"... its proximity to nearby amenities such as banks or schools etc. A low walk score means you are more car dependent to get around.
Here's a live example of what we will be creating (above the MLS Search)
How to embed a Walkscore neighborhood widget on your website
- Go to http://www.walkscore.com/professional/badges.php
- Type in a neighborhood name in the field provided (example: Pemberton Heights")
- Click into the "get the code" section and copy the embed code provided
- Login to your website (yourwebsite.com/login)
- Click EDIT MY WEBSITE
- Go to the page you wish to edit
- Click EDIT THIS PAGE
- Click into the area that you wish to embed the gallery
- Click the "Embed" icon
- Paste in the embed code you copied earlier
- Click "Embed This"
- Click SAVE THIS PAGE