Setting Up A Third-Party Widget (such as Live Chat) On Your Website
You can install any third party widget (such as Live Chat or Chatbots) onto your website by copying the integration code they provide and pasting it into your website's settings.
Here are the steps that apply to any third party integration:
- Login to your website (www.yoursite.com/login)
- Click SETTINGS at the top right
- Click the CUSTOM CODE tab on the right hand side of the page
- PASTE in the custom integration code provided by your third party service into the appropriate field, which is usually either the "custom header code" or "custom footer code" setting. Read the official documentation on the third-party site, usually it says where it should be installed. Contact our team if you get stuck with this step.
- LOG OUT of your website and it should work as planned, contact us if you need help
Contact Pop up form
Another great way to capture leads is to add a Contact Pop up to your website. This is great lead generating tool. You can use a company like Opt in Monster,
- Free option, but not as good: https://mailchimp.com/help/add-a-pop-up-signup-form-to-your-website/
Live Chat and Chatbots On Your RealtyNinja Website
At RealtyNinja, we use a paid Live Chat account from olark.com because we need advanced features and multiple users.
Depending on your needs as a REALTOR®, there is a Live Chat or Chatbot out there perfect for you. For your convenience and reference, we have reviewed the top Chatbot and Live Chat apps for real estate agents. Please visit the article in The Dojo for all the best and most up to date information regarding Live Chat + Chatbots: Chatbots for Real Estate - The Only Guide REALTORS® Need
NOTE: RealtyNinja customers can benefit from deals on multiple Chatbot and Live Chat apps simply by visiting the RealtyNinja Marketplace (realtyninja.com/marketplace)
Companies currently providing RealtyNinja customers with a deal on Chatbots and Live Chat include: