How To Change Your RealtyNinja Password
To change your RealtyNinja password, follow these steps:
- Login to your website (yourwebsite.com/login)
- Click SETTINGS
- Scroll down to where it says "Administration & Site Login E-Mail Address" and click CHANGE PASSWORD
- Type in the new password you wish to use (2 times to verify)
- Click UPDATE PASSWORD
If you've forgotten your RealtyNinja password please follow these steps:
- Go to your website's login page which is "yourwebsite.com/login" (replace the words "yourwebsite.com" with your own website's URL, then add a "/login" to the end of it).
Note: If you have not launched your website (at your domain) yet, then you'll need to go to yourwebsite.realtyninja.com/login (replace the words "yourwebsite.realtyninja.com" with your RealtyNinja site name which was emailed to you when you signed up, then add a "/login" to the end of it).
- Click I FORGOT MY PASSWORD
- Enter in your email address (the one that is set as the administrator on your account)
- Click SEND
Questions? Stuck? Contact us at email@example.com from the email associated with your account or from your cellphone and we can assist you.
Note that we cannot assist you wish password support via live chat or any phone number that is not the cellphone listed on your website.