Verifying Domain Ownership In Google Workspace (Formerly G Suite)
Once you've signed up for a Google Workspace (Formerly G Suite and Google Apps) account, you'll need to verify your domain. You can either get us to do it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or you can follow the steps below:
- Click VERIFY DOMAIN
- Choose ALTERNATIVE METHODS
- Choose the META TAG option
- Copy the value (not the whole tag) that looks like "2Ic6Q_D5HoRgpqQF4XSKqJKGP9HllTYbl5hIBzwmPi0"
- In a new browser tab, login to your website (yourwebsite.com/login)
- Click SETTINGS
- Click SEO & GOOGLE SETTINGS
- Paste the value into the "Google Apps" field provided
- Click APPLY CHANGES
- Go back to Google Apps and click VERIFY this should verify the domain
If you see an error try waiting a few hours and re-clicking "Verify" as sometimes it takes a while for a new domain to propagate. If you're still experiencing issues please contact us for help.