Changing Font Sizes (H1, H2, H3, H4, Normal, Tiny, Quote)
You have limited access to modifying fonts on your RealtyNinja website, without the help of a design expert who understands CSS code and Google Fonts. You do however have access to changing the size of your text from normal size, to:
- Tiny: Very small subtext
- Quote: Stylized quotation that stands out from rest of text
- H1 - H4: Headings (1 largest, 4 smallest)
In order to select one of these options, follow these steps:
- Step 1.) Login to your RealtyNinja website (yoursite.com/login)
- Step 2.) Click "EDIT MY WEBSITE" at the top of the screen
- Step 3.) Go to the page that contains the text you want to modify
- Step 4.) Click "EDIT THIS PAGE" at the top of the screen
- Step 5.) Find the text you want to modify, and highlight it with your mouse
- Step 6.) With the text highlighted, click the "FORMAT" button in the editor toolbar
- Step 7.) After you click FORMAT, a dropdown menu will appear giving you various options. Select the format you want your text to follow.
And voilà! Your font size/style has just been changed to whatever option you chose!
If you're having any difficulty with this, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, Mon-Fri 9am-4pm PST: email@example.com