How To Add Live Stream Open Houses To Your Listings
This page will show you how to add a live stream open house to listings on your RealtyNinja website. If you'd like to learn more about what they are, why they're beneficial and best practices please read our post here https://www.realtyninja.com/blog/live-stream-open-house/.
How To Add Live Stream Open Houses To Your Listings on MLS®
Note that our live stream MLS® integration is currently available for Greater Vancouver, Victoria and Edmonton boards only at this time. We will be adding more in the near future.
1. Login to your MLS® software (ie: Paragon).
2. Navigate your way to the "Add Live Stream" function on one of your listings.
3. Set a date, including the start and end time.
4. Set your "Live Stream URL" (ie: https://www.facebook.com/yourbusiness) and optional note, then save your listing.
- Please read our blog post on best practices if you're not sure what to use.
- Reach out to your real estate board and ask them how to add a live stream open house to your listings on MLS®.
5. The MLS® data on your RealtyNinja website refreshes every few hours.
Once refreshed, listings with upcoming live streams will have a badge like this:
And if you click into the listing it will show details of the live stream:
People will be able to see the date, times, notes and have the ability to add the event their calendar:
For example, here's what an event looks like when added to a calendar on Mac OS:
The scheduled event in the calendar tells the user to come back to the listing on your website at the time of the event and to click the “Join Live Stream” button from there.
When the stream is currently live the listing on your RealtyNinja website looks like this:
Note: If you already had an “Open House” search page on your RealtyNinja website, it will automatically display any listings that have traditional open houses OR live streams. You don’t need to do anything for that to work.
How To Manually Add Live Stream Open Houses To Your Listings
At the moment we don't have the ability to manually add/edit live stream open houses to your listings (they currently rely on the MLS® data) but this is something we are working on adding in the near future.