How To Open "Dojo" E-Book On Various Devices
Once you have purchased our premium bundle " Dojo - The Blueprint for Real Estate Marketing Mastery" and downloaded it to your computer, you will find 3 E-Book files within it. This document will give you instructions on how to view these on popular eReader devices.
MOBI File Instructions (Kindle):
This format is supported on the widely popular Amazon Kindle eReader. If you are using the Kindle then there are 2 ways to get the MOBI file on your Kindle device.
Method 1) transfer the E-Book to your Kindle using email
- Login to your account on Amazon.com (Amazon.ca in Canada).
- Mouse-over your account (top right) and choose "Manage Your Content And Devices" from the dropdown menu.
- Click the "preferences" tab.
- Scroll down to the "Personal Document Settings" section and click on it to expand it.
- Scroll down to the "Approved Personal Document E-mail List" section and click "add a new approved e-mail address" then type in your own email (the one you use normally). This will make it so your Kindle accepts files you email to it.
- Scroll up a little bit to the "Send-to-Kindle E-Mail Settings" section. You will see an email address associated with your device (ie: email@example.com). Copy that email address.
- In your mail program (ie: Gmail), start a new email to the @kindle.com email address you just copied.
- Attach the "Dojo - The Blueprint for Real Estate Marketing Mastery.mobi" file from the bundle you downloaded and then send your email.
- Wait approximately five minutes and then open your Kindle and sync. The E-Book should appear in your "Books" or "Documents" sections.
Method 2) transfer the E-Book to your Kindle using a USB cable
- Connect your Kindle to your computer using its USB cable. The Kindle should appear in “Computer” or “My Computer” for Windows users and on the desktop for Mac users.
- Open the Kindle drive. You will see several folders. You want to locate the folder called "Documents".
- Now find the "Dojo - The Blueprint for Real Estate Marketing Mastery.mobi" file from the bundle you downloaded and copy it to the Kindle's "Documents" folder.
- Safely eject your Kindle from your computer.
- You should now see the E-Book in your "Books" or in the "Documents" section of your Kindle.
EPUB File Instructions (Kobo, Apple Books, NOOK, etc.):
This format is supported on the Kobo, Apple Books and other eReaders. Please find specific instructions below.
Instructions for Kobo and other eReaders
- Connect your eReader to your computer using its USB cable. The eReader should appear in “Computer” or “My Computer” for Windows users and on the desktop for Mac users. Note that you may need to click "Connect" or "Pair" on your device in order to establish a connection with your computer.
- Copy the "Dojo - The Blueprint for Real Estate Marketing Mastery.epub" file from the bundle you downloaded.
- Open the eReaders drive and paste the "Dojo - The Blueprint for Real Estate Marketing Mastery.epub" file to the appropriate folder. On Kobo that's just the main folder on the Kobo drive. Other eReaders may have specific folders for E-Book files.
- Safely eject your eReader from your computer.
- You should now see the E-Book in your "Books" or in the "Documents" section of your eReader.
Instructions for Apple Books
- On your Mac, double click the "Dojo - The Blueprint for Real Estate Marketing Mastery.epub" file. This will open Apple's "Books" app and add the E-Book to your library.
- Optional: To sync your E-Books to all of your Apple devices turn on both iCloud Drive and Books, then go to Settings > Books. Under Syncing, turn on iCloud Drive. Alternatively, you can sync using a USB or wifi connection.
PDF Instructions (Universal):
- On any device simply open the "Dojo - The Blueprint for Real Estate Marketing Mastery.pdf" file by double clicking on it. Note that the PDF version of the E-Book will have a fixed layout, fonts and font size.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.