Automatically Importing Another Agents Listings
As long as you have both signed the MLS® Reciprocity Salesperson Agreement (or your local boards equivalent) then you can automatically import another agents listings onto your website.
Here are the steps to setting that up:
- Contact the other agent and ask their permission
- Get them to provide you with their Agent ID (MLS login username)
- Login to your website (yourwebsite.com/login)
- Click SETTINGS
- Click GENERAL SETTINGS (default)
- Enter their Agent ID in the "Automatically Import and Update Other Agents Listings" field
- Click APPLY CHANGES
Note: The next time our system does an MLS data update, the new listings will be imported automatically. To disable the import of their listings, simply remove their Agent ID from the same settings page, then manually delete any listings that were previously imported.