Integrating With RealtyJuggler (CRM)
This guide will show you how to integrate your RealtyNinja website with your RealtyJuggler CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
1. Login to your RealtyJuggler CRM account.
2. In RealtyJuggler: Click on the "Settings" link.
3. Then click on the "Email Feed" link.
4. You'll see a list of unique email addresses. Click "Copy" next to the first one.
5. In a separate browser tab, login to your RealtyNinja website (yourwebsite.com/login), Click "Settings" then click "Leads". Then click into the "Lead BCC Email" field and PASTE, then click "Apply Changes".
6. Now that your email has been connected to your RealtyJuggler CRM account, you should do a little test to make sure everything is working. To do that, simply fill in any form on your RealtyNinja website (such as a listing inquiry, buyer form, seller form or general contact form) pretending that you're a person inquiring from your website then check your CRM to see that the lead notification email and contact shows up.
For this test I'm using the name "Stacey Johnson".
You should see a "success" message on the form that was submitted. This is what a potential buyer would see after submitting the form on your site. Now go check your CRM to see if it came through :)
Please contact RealtyJuggler or read their documentation for details on how to best use their CRM. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions on how to integrate your RealtyNinja website with their CRM.