Potential Issues With Listings Not Importing Via MLS® Number
If you're experiencing issues importing listings via MLS® number, it could be because of a few reasons:
- The listing is not on the public MLS® yet: Check the MLS® number on www.realtor.ca first to make sure it appears there. If you're seeing an error (not a valid MLS® number) then the listing will not be available in our system either. Try waiting a few hours or get in touch with us if its been more than 24 hours and we can investigate further as it could be a data-issue.
- The listing is no longer active (it's now sold, cancelled or expired): Canadian real estate boards do not provide any third-party technology providers access to sold listings. This means that we're not able to import sold/cancelled/expired listings via MLS number. Click here for more information on sold listings.
- The listing is not part of the reciprocity pool of listings: Some agents/offices exclude some or all of their listings from the public pool of MLS listings.
- There's a typo in the MLS® number you entered: Pease double check it to make sure you're inputting it correctly.
- You haven't signed the necessary agreements to display MLS® listings on your website: Make sure you've signed your boards member reciprocity program. Contact us if you need help with this.