Adding Buildings To Your Website
- Login to your website (yourwebsite.com/login)
- Click BUILDINGS
- Click ADD A BUILDING
- Complete the form with as much information as you have about the building (details, photos, files, etc.).
- Note: Choose an option from the "area" dropdown to be presented with a list of all known addresses in that area. This will pre-populate the location fields and position the map marker automatically.
- Note: If your area is not in the dropdown provided, choose the last option "NOT LISTED - SPECIFY AREA" which will allow you to define your own custom area and sub-area.
- Click ADD BUILDING
- Repeat for all buildings you wish to add
If you wish to separate your buildings into groups, please read our guide on how to make Custom Building Groups.
If you're adding a building with multiple addresses (such as a multi-building complex that you wish to group together) you can check the box that says "This building has more than one address" and fill in the fields that appear: