Adding Commercial Listings To Your Website
NOTE: We don't have automated data integration with commercial listings, but you can add them to your website manually (via a simple form).
This guide will show you how to manually add and manage commercial listings on your website.
The instructions on this page will show you how to add active commercial listings to your "Featured Listings" page by default. You may want to have a separate page and custom group for available commercial listings. If that's the case, you should follow this guide on how to create listing groups and pages on your website, then continue with the instructions below.
1. Login to your website (yourwebsite.com/login)
2. Click LISTINGS
3. Click ADD A LISTING MANUALLY
4. Choose the status of the listing (Active, Sold, Inactive)
5. Choose the property type "Commercial" via the dropdown provided
6. Complete the rest of the form with as much information as you have (details, photos, files, etc.)
7. Click ADD LISTING